The Bodytrading competition kettlebells KBCO are different from the classic cast iron kettlebells. They are made of steel and are used in international kettlebell competitions. Unlike classic cast iron kettlebells, competition kettlebells always have the same size, just with different weights. This means that whether you are using an 8 kg bell or a 28 kg bell, it will always rest on your forearm in the exact same place. This ensures that your technique stays consistent regardless of weight. Traditional cast iron kettlebells get larger as they get heavier, and each size rests in a slightly different place in the rack position. If you are looking for the best and precision matters, you want a competition kettlebell.
- A professional grade competition kettlebell
- 100% steel construction
- Color-coded for easy identification between sizes
- Weight stamped into Kettlebell
- Bare metal handles that are ready for chalking!
- Regulation 33 mm Handle
- Sold per piece
- Available weights: 8/10/12/14/16/18/20/22/24/26/28/30/32/36/40/44/48 kg
- For professional use
- Warranty: 6 months